Can You Believe It? It’s already 2010! Where did the time go? I don’t know about you, but 2009 was definitely “action-packed” to say the least. Got a lot done, but can’t say that I got it ALL done! Know what I mean?
So here we go, my Top 5 Goals for ’10:
1. Get back to 210 in 2010! Yes, it’s time to get serious about Trimming it Down!!!
2. Explode into the $100K/Month personal income category. (Yes, the Ambitious New Yorker has a solid plan for this! Coming along for the ride?)
3. Grow as a Leader in all categories. (Home, Family, Business, Community, …)
4. Be a Better Friend – Maintain Stronger “Connections”
5. Be a Better & More Impactful Dad.
Ok, now it’s YOUR TURN: What are YOUR Top 5 Goals & Resolutions?